Have YOU been boo’d?
“Booing” is one of my favorite Halloween traditions. It’s basically like playing “Secret Santa” at Christmastime. Or if you’ve ever played “doorbell ditch.” Only this is a nice version.
If you’ve never done (or received) a “boo” before, it would be a fun tradition to start! (My kids are super excited to make our secret deliveries tonight. . . yet another attempt at “silly mommy!”)
I made you some FREE printables so you can go “booing” yourself!
Here’s what you do:
- Print two copies of the Boo’d Poem.
- Print two copies of the Boo’d sign (there are two on this 8.5×11 printable).
- Prepare a treat for two neighbors.
- Decorate your goodies with printable treat toppers or gift tags, if desired.
- Secretly deliver a treat, Boo’d Poem, and Boo’d sign to two of your neighbors. . .
- Leave on the porch, ring the doorbell, and RUN! (And don’t get caught ;))
The hope is that your neighbors (friends, family members, co-workers, etc.) will then place the We’ve Been Boo’d sign in a visible place, and repeat the process! It’s fun to see how far it spreads.